All students are invited to dress up in costumes for Halloween on Wednesday October 31st at school. While we want students to have fun, please use the following guidelines when choosing the appropriate costume for school.
If possible, send your child to school in a spare/used/older costume in the event it becomes damaged. You may also send a change of clothes for your child for the afternoon which is also our school Dance-a-thon.
Your child will be attending class, participating in physical education, going outside for recess breaks, and eating their snacks / lunch in their costume – they need to be able to move comfortably.
- Do not send any props (e.g. pitch forks, brooms, shovels, wands, etc.)
- Absolutely no face masks.
- Absolutely no fake blood, fake wounds, or scary/ gory costumes will be allowed.
- Please do not send make-up / costumes that teachers need to assemble or apply.
- If costumes are not appropriate, the student will be asked to change or sent home.