We have two very exciting updates regarding our Dance-a-thon which is happening on Tuesday October 31st:
- we have surpassed the $1000 mark so students have earned a school wide Pajama Day on November 1st. Great day to come to school in your comfies after a late night of Halloween fun.
- we have also surpassed the $2500 mark so students have earned a school wide Beach Day on Friday November 10th. All staff and students are encouraged to wear Beach Day attire today! Shorts, sandals, sunglasses, hats, etc. No bathing suits allowed.
- there are school wide incentives for $4000 and $5000, too!
Way to go Jaguars!
Thank you to all who have contributed to our school fundraiser to date. Please remember to submit your pledge form with all the required information if you expect to receive a receipt for donations over $20. If the information is not complete you will not receive a receipt.
Halloween costume guidelines
All students are invited to dress up in costumes for Halloween on Tuesday, October 31st at school. While we want the students to have fun, please use the following guidelines when choosing the appropriate costume for school and our afternoon Dance-a-thon.
- If possible, send your child to school in a spare/used/older costume in the event it becomes damaged. You may also send a change of clothes for your child for the afternoon.
- Your child will be attending class, participating in physical education, going outside for recess breaks, and eating their snacks / lunch in their costume – they need to be able to move comfortably.
- Do not send any props (e.g. pitch forks, brooms, shovels, wands, etc.)
- Absolutely no face masks.
- Please do not send make-up / costumes that teachers need to assemble or apply.
- If costumes are not appropriate, the student will be asked to change or go home.