Our annual Spook-tacular Dance-a-thon Fundraiser takes place on Tuesday October 31st.
While we encourage all donations to be completed through School Cash Online it is important that pledge forms be handed in to the classroom teachers for tracking purposes. In order to receive a tax receipt, ALL required information must be clearly listed on the pledge sheet. Donations of $20 or more are eligible for a tax receipt.
As in years past, we have set a target of $5000 to continue to enhance the learning environment for all students in our school community. To encourage participation, we have set the following incentive targets:
- when we reach $1000 we will have a school wide PJ day
- when we reach $2500 we will have a school wide Beach day
- when we reach $4000 we will have a school wide Physical Activity Afternoon
- each student who raises $25 or more will be entered in a random draw to have lunch with Mrs. Reesor. We will select one student from each division (Primary, Junior, Intermediate).
- all pledge forms received PRIOR to October 27th will be eligible for a draw for a free pizza lunch (one winner per grade max)
- the class that raises the most $$$$ (amount of $$$ raised by the class divided by the # of students) will get a pizza party lunch
- the top 3 fundraisers (one per division) will win an additional prize (to be determined)
- IF we reach $5000 there will be a special performance by the teachers at an assembly